The basic natural instinct of every living organism is to multiply. Even in the case of those with an absent conscience, have but one goal and that is to reproduce and make more of their kind. We humans are no different. Even if we don’t realize this, reproduction is on top of our priority lists handed to us by Mother Nature. But because of the evolved organisms that we are, we have adopted certain unnatural lifestyle changes that have debilitated our natural organ systems and have given rise to many functional problems.

Men and women around the globe have developed major fertility issues because of various diseases, lifestyle shifts and subjecting the body to unnatural substances. So, when it’s the natural balance that needs to be fixed, nature itself is probably where we’ll find the answers to fix it.

In women, a widely common problem is the development of Fibroids. Fibroids are tumors made from the bulking of aberrant smooth muscle tissue that are found in the uterus. The level of their seriousness depends on the size. This problem is common in most of the women in their child bearing ages from 20 to 40 years.

It is believed that exposure to high levels of estrogen in a woman’s most fertile ages are what that cause these tumors. 99% of time, fibroids are not cancerous. But they pose different health issues which need to be addressed as well. The most common symptom of having fibroids is heavy bleeding during periods which in-turn results in iron deficiency anemia. If not kept under check, fibroids can be a major obstacle for a woman to get pregnant.

Fibroid treatment is necessary for insuring a woman’s proper health. Now fibroids, when gone rogue, or grown in size, need to be taken care of. Generally, when a doctor finds the nature of fibroids to be harmful, they suggest surgical solutions like Myomectomy, Laparoscopic or Hysterectomy. But such painful methods can be avoided using absolutely natural solutions to shrink the fibroids.

Dollyhams Health is a group of fertility experts who have learnt the magical healing capabilities of herbs and other natural methods like proper nutrition, acupuncture, positive lifestyle changes, self massage techniques, yoga etc. They specialize in proper care of fertility in both men and women with their extremely helpful natural products. They address issues like blocked fallopian tubes, ovarian cysts, premature ovarian failure etc.

About Dollyhams Health:

Dollyhams Health is a group of healthcare specialists who specialize in solving fertility issues in both men and women using 100% natural methods. They are best known for their treatment of fibroid and other uterus related problems in women.

For more information, visit